Daybridge International School offers;
- Qualified, Experienced and Committed teaching staff
- English Medium with Sinhala/Tamil as second language
- Computer Education in the echool curriculum from grade 1
- Small groups where individual attention could be given
- Christianity, Islam (Inclusive of Arabic and Thajweed), Buddhism & Hindunism
- A desciplined environment fostering the essence of the Sri Lankan culture
- Close supervision by the Management
- A Safe, Secure environment
- "Remedial classes" after school from grade 1 without an addition fee
- Science teaching with practicals are available with a well equipped science laboratory
- Sports facilities - Swimming, Badminton, Cricket, Basketball and Scrabble
- Variuos clubs and Societies - Debating, Drama, Spelling etc..
- School caters to Local and London O/L and A/L Examinations
Foundation program for Local medium students wishing to transfer to London AS Level begins in July 2014.
Admission inquiries can be made at the school office. Entry application forms can be obtained from the school office. Daybridge assists parents by enabling school enrollments throughout the year. Students will undergo an interview by the school board and their prior student reports will also be reviewed when making a decision on their acceptance.
Our aim is to make your son/daughter shine out as a disciplined individual not only as a role model of Daybridge International School but as a responsible citizen of our beloved country, Sri Lanka.
Daybridge is a premier institute focused on creating a superior environment supporting, educating and nurturing its students. Starting from the Montessori Method of Education, our vibrant teachers will take our children along the path of excellence with thier unstinting commitment up to O'Levels and A'Levels, London and Local syllabus.